Monday, August 5, 2019

Outstanding Review For Rock Chip Repair In Dana Point

We would like to recognize and say thank you to Daniel H for the kind words you wrote about First Choice Windshield Repair on Yelp.  And for choosing us to repair your damaged windshield. Hard to put into words how much we appreciate customers like you. Thanks again.


"Great job.  Yes, Scott answered his phone himself and came out to my office within hours.  The "chip" was so bad he was not sure if his repair would work or not, told me 50/50 but he was willing to do the work.  If if failed he would not charge me anything--more than fair!  Glad it worked and very happy with the job.

It was a bad chip, a rock or something came flying at my car on the 91 freeway while I was going 65 mph.  It hit hard and I was worried that the windshield could have been destroyed.  Thankfully I met Scott with First Choice Windshield and he was able to repair the damage.  I am confident that the repair will hold and save me the cost of a new windshield.

Highly recommended for windshield damage repair.  I love the way Scott describes his business on his site and he is even better in person.  Owner/operator and he does great work."

No comments:

Post a Comment